Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

This year we decided to forgo the traditional trick-or-treating and try one of the fall festivals put on by a local church. Parker didn't want to wear his costume at first but after asking him 100 times if he wanted to be Elmo he finally gave in and let me put it on him. He was too cute and wore it most of the evening even though I know he had to be burning up! Here's some pictures!

My little "Melmo" as Parker likes to call him!



The church had the neatest kids area and Parker loved playing in there!

Parker and his friend Elizabeth, aka Snow White, about to go down the slide!

The church also had a petting zoo (Parker's absolute favorite), inflatables, a fire truck that they were letting the kids get in, a cupcake walk and tons of games. Although the church had a lot of activities Parker couldn't do, I still think he had a really good time! I hope everyone had a very nice, and super safe, Halloween!

1 comment:

The Ranew Family said...

Those are such cute pics. I know Elizabeth had so much fun with "Elmo."