Monday, November 10, 2008

Friday's Doctors Appointment

I had my 28 week doctors appointment this past Friday. Dr. Stella said everything is still looking really good but she did put me on magnesium sulfate because I told her I was having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions in the evenings. I had to take this with Parker, too just not this early. I would love for Carter to come earlier than my due date but I definitely don't want him to come too early! Other than that everything is going really well! It seems like he moves non-stop, although I think that is starting to slow down as his quarters are getting a little cramped.

I now will start going to the doctor every two weeks and at my next appointment I will do the dreaded sugar test. I'm not looking forward to having to choke down that nasty orange drink again! I probably need to lay off the Halloween candy before I go ;)

No comments: