Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Political Brainwashing

Before you watch the following video I would just like to say that we did not intentionally teach Parker this. As many of you well know the day after Barack Obama won the presidential election he was all over the news and internet. Parker noticed this as well and kept asking me who he was so I would tell him (much to my dismay) "That's the president, Barack Obama". Well after about a day of asking it had stuck and this is now what we're left with!

I guess this is what happens when you spend billions of dollars on your campaign! You brainwash the youth of America!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Hahaha! That is TOO funny!!! He says it well...that isn't the easiest name to remember :)

The Ranew Family said...

That is sooo funny!! It made me laugh out loud. I hope you're feeling well.