Thursday, October 30, 2008

S'more of what?

I'm normally not a big cold weather fan but for some reason this year I've been so excited about how cool its been lately. I think it has to do with the extra heater I'm carrying within ;) So when I had to buy a bag of marshmallows for a school project with Parker, we decided it would be a great opportunity to let him experience his first s'more! He had no idea what I was talking about when I kept telling him all day we were going to make s'mores that night, but he could tell how excited I was and he got really into it! We had a great time and the s'mores were oh so good!

He couldn't wait for me to roast his first marshmallow!

Bobby working on the fire in our chiminea. We've had that thing for about 5 years and this was the first time we'd ever built a fire in it. Isn't that sad!

It worked really well!

Bobby doing a little s'more making!

ummmm....yummy!

Cheesing in between bites!

No comments: