Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carter's Nursery Update

I've been procrastinating a little about getting Carter's bedding done and the nursery ready but this weekend's little scare has really put the fire under me. I've got all the fabric finally picked out (samples are below), ordered the foam for the bumper pads and even picked out the wall color (I think?). I still have to get one of the fabrics and cording along with a few other little things to do some crafts for the walls but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (sort of)!

This is the inspiration for his room and bedding! Isn't it precious!

I also want to do the cute little caterpillar on the wall in the photo below. I stole the idea out of a Pottery Barn Catalog. I don't think it should be too hard to do, I just need to find the right scrapbook paper to use for the circles. Cutie pie, huh?


I'll post another update as soon as I have some pieces put together!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it and Carter in person :)

The Ranew Family said...

I love that bedding and the caterpillar. That is going to be so cute. Hope you are feeling well.