Friday, May 1, 2009

Update!

I just realized I haven't posted anything since Easter! Not too much has been going on around here. Everyone is doing well! Praise the Lord Carter didn't end up getting HFMD! I can't tell you how hard I prayed he wouldn't get it. I can't beleive how fast the boys are growing! Carter has started grabbing at the toys hanging from his play mat and he can also hold his head up far when he's on his belly. He's such a sweet baby! Parker has been absolutely cracking Bobby and I up with some of the things he says. When Bobby leaves to go somewhere and tells Parker bye he always say "Bye man!". Most of the time Parker just says "bye bye" but this morning I guess he finally realized what Bobby was saying because he said "bye man" right back! We just busted out laughing. Then the other night Bobby told him it was time to take a bath and Parker says, just as serious and matter of fact, "I take bath in morning, k?" The way he said it was just too funny so we decided to let him skip a bath that night. I can't wait until Carter starts talking. I having a feeling the both of them together are going to have us rolling in the floor!

Earlier this week I took Parker to sign him up for he's "school" aka MDO. He was SO excited and while the director was showing us around he kept asking if he could go in his classroom and play. I don't think I'll have any problem with him wanting to go each week ;) He'll also be starting a summer camp at the Watermelon Patch in June and he's pretty excited about it too!

Next week my sister is coming down and we're taking her two kids and Parker to Disney on Ice. I think they're really going to like it! I post some pictures next week. Now for the reason most of you visit my blog, PICTURES!

No comments: