Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!



It's that time again! Time for me to come clean about all the things I did or didn't do this past week. Please keep all laughter to a minimum, thanks!

I was in a fog this past week after being awaken by Parker at around 6:00am so when he asked for some juice I definitely didn't get a glass out of the dishwasher only to find out later, after I had given him juice in that cup a couple times, all the dishes in there were dirty. I would never do something so absent minded!

I would never have to wash a load of towels three separate times because I kept forgetting to put them in the dryer and they had started to smell a bit sour.

On another cleaning note, we have ants. The reason we have ants would not be because I had a mound of dishes in the sink which contained a couple of Parker's syrup soaked plates he'd had waffles on. I'm not such an horrible housekeeper that that would happen to us!

I know boys love bugs so it's a good thing I don't have a 2 year old male that likes to play in ant beds. Every time I turn around the child has his hands all in the ant beds in our yard as if they are mini sand boxes (that is if he would ever do something so mischievous, which of course he wouldn't). And can you believe he's not been bitten, seriously not even one little bit!

No comments: