Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where have you been all my life!


Mother's Day has come a little early this year! I've been wanting a serger for a while now but to be honest I was a little intimidated by them being that I'd never used one until now. Not only is it incredibly easy to use, but it's cut my sewing time in half!!! I made a pair of shorts the other night and literally from start to finish they only took me about an hour and half! Before the serger I was sending at least that amount of time just doing the overcasting stitch on my regular sewing machine.

As part of my Mother's Day gift Bobby is also letting me invest a little more money into Hannah Jo Creations so when I open back up in June I'll have several new outfit designs for sell. I'm taking the shop in a new direction and I can't wait to open it back up. I'm going to be posting some of my designs on http://www.hannahjocreations.blogspot.com/ soon so I'll post a link here when those are up.

No comments: