Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Each year our church puts on Pumpkin Patch where they sell pumpkins, have a story time and an inflatable bouncy house. Thursday my mommy's group and I took the kids on a field trip to pick out pumpkins. Parker had a great time! He kept picking up the little pumpkins and then putting them back in another part of the patch. At one point I even caught him trying to count all the pumpkins (he can only count to ten and sometimes he even skips numbers but it was still pretty cute!). Here are some pictures from the day!



Later that afternoon while Parker was taking a nap I decorated the front porch with the pumpkins we bought at the pumpkin patch. I thought I did a pretty good job but apparently Parker didn't like the placement of the pumpkins. Take a look at the pictures below to see what I'm talking about!




Maybe next year I'll do a little better job ;)

No comments: