Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday's Doctors Appointment

I went to the doctor's on Friday for a check up and so far everything is still just great! I've gained about 14 pounds so far which I'm pretty happy with. I have about 18 more weeks to go and can still gain around 21 pounds (my goal is no more than 35lbs) so I think that's pretty good. I did measure a week bigger than I really am but she said that was normal for a second baby. He was moving around a lot while Dr. Stella was trying to listen to his heartbeat but it's still around 150 beats/minute which is just what we want. All in all it was a great appointment so I will go back in 4 weeks for the same type of appointment and then 4 weeks after that I'll have my glucose checked. I can't praise God enough for blessing us with two healthy babies so far! He has been so good to us!

No comments: