Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookies with Mrs. Claus

A friend of mine took her little boy to make cookies with Mrs. Claus last year and ever since I saw the pictures and heard her talk about how much fun it was I was DYING to take the boys!  I knew Parker would love it but I wasn't quite sure how Carter would do.  We had a great time but I think I may have overestimated Carter a bit, well just take a look for yourselves.


They were decorating the boxes! Can you see Carter about to get into his cookies? I had to quickly stop him only to have him act like...


...this for the majority of our visit ;)


All was well again when Mrs. Claus came around and said he eat the frosting off his cookies with his finger.




I'm not sure Parker knew what to think about Mrs. Claus :)

But what I do know is he had a blast decorating and...

...eating his cookies!

I'm so thankful for my sweet friend Julie who to took/let me take the pictures in this post!  I'm not sure how it happened but when I got to the shop the battery in my camera was completely dead.

Even though the cookie making was a little harry, we'll definitely be making this a yearly tradition!

No comments: