Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Parade

When I lived in Auburn we went to the City's Christmas Parade every year. I was even in it a time or two if I remember correctly. Anyway, since being in Mobile I'd hadn't made it to a single Christmas Parade. That is until this weekend! I loaded up the boys and we made our way downtown despite the rather chilly temperatures. Here's a peak at what we saw!

Enjoying a little lunch before the parade started rolling.

If you're wondering why Parker has such a concerned look on his face its because he didn't like that I was standing in the street while taking the picture. The whole time he was telling me "Mommy you not soppse to be in da road. A car might hit you!" My sweet cautious boy!







I think Carter was a little overwhelmed by everything. He kept a very straight face most of the time but I did see him bouncing a little to the beat as the marching bands passed by.





To say the boys loved the parade is an understatement! We will definitely be adding Mobile's Christmas parade to the list of our yearly Christmas traditions!

No comments: