Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Newest Member, Thanksgiving and Dylan

I'd planned on doing a post for each of these but as its almost Christmas and I'm just now getting around to recapping our Thanksgiving it'll be July before all our Christmas is up so hence the all encompassing post :)

I'll start with Thanksgiving. We went home for the entire week and it was nice having the time to really relax and enjoy our family. The boys had a great time soaking up all the grandparents spoiling ;)



While we were home I wanted to take some fall pictures of the boys for our Christmas card so we took them to the train station in Opelika. They were not super cooperative and it was pretty cold but I managed to get a few keepers!




One of my favorite parts of the entire trip was meeting my newest nephew Dylan Alan Baker! He is such a cutie pie and a very sweet baby! Well, just see for yourself!



And last but not least I'd like to introduce the newest member to the Stinson household....

CALLIE!!!


All Parker asked for for his birthday was a dog. We kept telling him we can't have a dog right now being that the house is on the market but when we move we'd talk about getting one. Weeellll...my sister decided that she wouldn't be able to keep their dog after she had Dylan so Bobby and I discussed and thought we could take her even though we're in crazy circumstances right now. I'm SO glad we did. She is the best dog and the boys are HEAD OVER HEELS in love with her. Carter gives her about 20 hugs a day and Parker tells her all kinds of things as if she's human and knows exactly what he's talking about. They're really so sweet with her and I think the feelings pretty mutual!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

LOVE the pictures! Your nephew is adorable :-) And, Katie wants to see Callie soon, hehehe. It looks like they are loving the newest family member :-) SO cute!