Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Confession

Hi. My name is Hannah and I am a blog stalker. There, I've said it, it's out there and now I can begin the rehabbing process! Seriously though I LOVE reading blogs! I have quite a few that I keep up with like I know these people on a regular basis. So, since some of you may very well be blog stalkers like me I thought I'd share some of my favs.

Fly Through My Window I found this blog recently when looking for some cute sewing ideas. I truly feel like we could be good friends in real life. She's not only a awesome crafter but is also a woman of God. And for the icing on the cake, she's an AUBURN FAN!

Bring the Rain Oh, how I long to write like Angie! She is an amazing woman with a GREAT big love for Christ. Please take a few minutes to check out her blog and read about her precious girls!

Eastern Shore Moms This is a great blog for those living in the Eastern Shore area. She does a great job keeping residents of the gulf coast updated on deals and events in and around our area.

Bakerella All I can say is YUM!!!

My Charming Kids Although I'm not in complete agreement with some of Mckmamma's ways, she is a very interesting lady seeking Christ with a sweet baby named Stellan who is in need of much prayer. If nothing else please check out Stellan's story and flood heaven's gates with prayer's for this precious little boy!

Kate McRae My heart just breaks for this beautiful little girl and her God fearing family. Please be in prayer for them!

I'm embarrassed to say these are just a few from a very long list. Also, if any of you blog stalkers know any REALLY GOOD blogs feel free to share them with me because as you can tell I have nothing else better to do with my time than to read about complete strangers!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

A few that I have grown to love...

http://blog.mom4life.com/ (the mom has a sweet story, great resources, and they do weekly giveaways, too).

www.babysteals.com (not a blog, but they have great deals on baby stuff daily)

http://4littlemen.blogspot.com/ (sweet family...I LOVE her photography and blogging style)