Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week in Rewind

This is a little tardy but I've had some sewing to do this past week so blogging has had to be put on the back burner.

Well the first thing noteworthy to tell about is both boys will be going to stay with their nana (Bobby's mom) on Sat. for 5 days. We'll be meeting her in Greenville on Sat. afternoon and then we'll swing by and pick them up on Thur. on the way to my dad's. I would be completely lying if I said I'm not a little apprehensive about being away from them for that long but I know Bobby's mom will be great with them. I'm also very excited about all the things I have planned while they're away. Bobby and I are planning on playing golf either Sat. or Sun. and then we'll be going to Ruth's Chris Steak House to celebrate our 4th Anniversary. Bobby has to work during the weeks so I've decided I'm going to use that time to 1. clean the house from top to bottom, 2. catch up on some sewing for the boys, and 3. check out some of the local antique shops and boutique I've been wanting to go in but wouldn't dare take two children into for fear they would break something. I'm so excited!

Parker was in the bathroom about to go potty when I walked by and just so happened to peek in and see he still had his underwear on while sitting on the toilet. As I said something he also realized what he had done and started laughing saying "I not go pee-pee wit my unawear on, dat so silwee!" He thought it was so funny that now he'll do it on purpose and then come out of the bathroom to tell us what he had done. Oh the things he comes up with these days. I've really got to start writing them down so I don't forget them.

Carter is cutting yet another tooth. Still not one of the two front teeth though. I checked this morning and it doesn't look like those two front teeth are going to be coming through any time soon so I fear he's going to have a pretty funny smile for a while. Once they come through a little more I'll try and get a picture of his snaggle tooth grin for you all to see.

*Sorry about the no picture rewind but I don't really have any this week worthy of going on the blog. I'll try and get some for next week.

No comments: