Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Months



Can you believe my baby is half a year old!!!! It's like I blinked and he wasn't that cuddley little infant we brought home from the hospital anymore...ok well, he's still pretty cuddley but he's definitely not an infant. He went for his 6 month check up and weighted 14lbs 7oz and is 27inches long. I was a little concerned about his weight but my dr. said he's just going to be tall and thin and not to mention he was a month early. He eats like a horse so I guess if she's not worried then I won't be either! Also, I thought I'd give a run down of all the things he's doing and likes right now:

He has, count them, 3 TEETH!!! Two on the bottom and one (the mose recent) on the top but it's not one of the two front teeth so he's going to have a funny little smile for a while ;)



He absolutely adores Parker. He is constantly laughing and smiling at him and when Parker starts running toward him he gets really excited and starts kicking his feet and waving his arms. They've even started laughing at each other in the back seat while we're driving around. It is so funny to listen to!

He's taking 3 naps and is sleeping anywhere from 9 to 11 hours at night! What a blessing that has been!

I am in the middle of weaning him and he's doing really good with the bottles and formula. I probably won't have him fully weaned until he's about 7 months but so far so good! He's also eating three solid meals a day and loves just about everything I've given him minus the green veggies (surprise, surprise!).

All in all he a pretty happy little guy (minus those days of cutting teeth)! God has truely blessed us in these last 6 months!

No comments: