Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I bet you all thought I'd totally forgone the whole Not Me Monday thing! Well I haven't, so here is my catch up Not Me Monday!

While Bobby was about to give Parker a bath he did not realize the shampoo/body wash was out and called down to ask me if we had anymore. I definitely didn't tell him to look under the sink in the bathroom b/c I was pretty sure there was some in there. He did not find a bottle, hold it up for me to look at from down stairs and ask if this was it. I in turn did not say yes because it looked like a bottle I've used before. The next morning when Parker got up I could not figure out why his hair looked so greasy even though I knew he had took a bath the night before. Finally I did not decide to investigate further by taking a look at exactly what Bobby used on his hair only to not find out it was LOTION!!!

I was not sitting on the couch nursing Carter while Parker was sitting next to me with his Teddy Bear the other night. I wasn't really paying too much attention to what he was doing until he said "all done". At that moment I did not look over to see him pulling down his shirt. When I asked him what he was doing, he did not tell "feeding Teddy". I asked him to show me how he feeds teddy and he did not pull up his shirt and put Teddy to his bare chest and start "nursing" him. Don't you just love 2 year old pretend play!!!


Carter absolutely loves his baby food! But he's not the only one, Parker has not started asking for the foil off the top of the baby food containers so he can lick it clean. He's definitely not been asking for more, either!

Last Sunday I did not have the worst stiff neck I've EVER had in my life. It was not so bad that I had to miss church and bible study because I could not even turn my head to face straight ahead. It was AWFUL! On top of everything it is still not 100% a week later!

Parker did not have his first day of Mother's Day Out last Tuesday and he did not have a WONDERFUL time! All the activities were focused around fire trucks and if you know anything about my little guy you will know this was right up his alley! It was so cute listening to all the fun things they did! He's so excited about going tomorrow!

Pretend play is not in full swing at the Stinson house hold and I'm definitely not getting a kick out of all the things Parker is coming up with. For instance I was not totally cracked up when Parker put Teddy in time out the other day. I did not also hear him telling Teddy "no ell me no!", translation "you don't tell me no!". I wonder where he's heard that before, hehe?


Carter is not rolling onto his stomach all the time these days! It is also not his favorite way to sleep now. He's definitely not loving his new found mobility, as you can see!


1 comment:

The Ranew Family said...

That made me laugh about the lotion. It so sounds like something that would happen to me. I love Parker's little imagination, too!! So adorable. And little Carter is growing so fast!!