Saturday, January 10, 2009

Carter Evan Stinson is HERE!!!

Finally our family is complete! Carter made his entrance January 8, 2009 weighing in at 5lbs 15oz and 19.5 inches long. He's a little guy but I'm sure it won't take him long before he's catches up with his big brother! Speaking of big brother, Parker has really enjoyed having us home today. He won't let me out of his sight (which really isn't that abnormal) and if Carter cries or makes a noise Parker rushes over to see if he's alright and tells him "its okay, baby Carter". I know we might have some jealously issues in the next few weeks but for now he's being a great big brother!
This past week as I told you all before I've been running around like crazy trying to get everything done and I guess with good reason! On Thur. morning at about 4:30 I noticed I was having some rather strong contractions so I called my physician and she told me to go to the hospital and let them check me out to see if it was the real deal. When I got to the hospital at around 7:00am I was already 7cm! They gave me my epidural at around 8:30am and at 2:15pm I started pushing. He was born at 2:35pm. I can't believe how quickly I've recovered this go around. I'm sure it has a lot to do with how small he is but over all it was a very easy labor and delivery. Much easier than with Parker. Bobby keeps saying "you don't even look like you've just had a baby". God has blessed us in more ways than one!

Now for the part you all care about the most: PICTURES!!! Enjoy!


What a cutie pie!

Our little family!

Parker, keeping himself busy at the hospital with his cars and trucks!

Carter and his Gigi at the hospital!


Finally leaving the hospital!

3 comments:

The Vaccariellos said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful! And what a beautiful family!! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Ranew Family said...

Those are great pictures. I can't wait to meet him in person. He is soooo adorable.

Marsha said...

Congratulations, girl! He's so adorable!!! And I am so glad Parker is enjoying being a big brother :) You look GREAT! I would have to agree with Bobby that you do NOT look like you just had a baby! Can't wait to see you all soon...you'll have to let us know when you're up to it :)