Friday, May 23, 2008

Oasis Out Back

Although my back yard is a far cry from what I want it to be, we have made great strides back there since we moved in. There are a couple of spots that I would definitely consider my favorites and I've been visiting them a great deal this spring! My first is the spot next to our little pond. The lilies have been blooming like crazy and I just love to sit there and admire them as I listen to the waterfall trickle!


My second favorite spot would be sitting in the swing between our two gardenia bushes. The bushes are in full bloom right now and they smell SO GOOD!!!

Look at these branches! The are sagging under the weight of all the blooms!

Parker decided to join me for a sniff and a swing!

And like just that he's off again....probably to find Lilly a stick!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you guys do the pond yourself?