Monday, May 19, 2008

The Neatest Blog ever!

I've found one of the neatest blogs I've ever seen (if you don't feel the same way, well all I can say is I'm a stay at home mom and it really doesn't take much to excite me these days!). Actually, I can't say I found it....more like someone told me about it, but I checked out by myself! Does that count?

Anyways, the http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ is basically a chronicle of one woman's life on a working ranch that she shares with her husband and their four children. I know what you're thinking....BORING, but I promise it is a far cry from boring! Her stories are hilarious and most of the time there are many, many pictures to go along with them, not to mention her photography is really good! I could sit and read her posts for hours! Bobby says I'm stalking her but I say its not stalking if she's putting it out there for everyone to read...so, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

She also has a cooking section where she posts some really great recipes! Each one has pictures to go along with ever step of the recipe. It is the neatest way I've ever seen someone put a recipe together! I wish I could be so creative!

Don't be afraid, check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who told you about it???? ;)