Friday, May 30, 2008

LMDC

We got free tickets to the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center (LMDC) in Gulfport, MS to see Dora the Explorer this past month. Since Bobby was off today we decided to take Parker to see Dora and find out what all the hype was. The LMDC is considered one of the top 50 children's museums in the US and I have to say it lives up to it's reputation. Although the Dora show was not the greatest, the museum was really, really neat! Parker had a great time! They do a wonderful job of having enough things to do for children of all ages so there was plenty for him to get into. I wish I had taken more pictures but the batteries were going dead so I did pretty good to get what I got. I'll try to get more pictures when we go back at the end of Sept. to see Bob the Builder!


This is the train exhibit, one of many!

Leave it to Parker to be where all the food is, even if it was fake.

Dora the Explorer

No comments: