Monday, March 9, 2009

2 Months Old

Carter turned 2 months old yesterday. It's hard to remember what it was like not to have him a part of our family. It feels like he's always been with us. He's smiling and cooing more and more every day and he LOVES watching his brother play around him. As shameful as it is to admit this, he also really likes to watch tv. Sometimes it comes in handy in the evenings when he's fussy and there's nothing I can do to make him happy. I don't let him watch too much so I guess its okay ;)

He went for his 2 month check up today and he weights 10lbs 4oz and is 22 1/2in. long. The doctor was very happy with his growth and said he looks wonderful! He also got 2 shots and did very well with both of them. He'd pretty much stopped crying by the time the nurse was putting on the band-aides. I guess I have two tough little boys on my hands ;)
Yesterday after church I decided to do a little "photo shoot" while he was still dressed in he's church outfit so here are some of the pictures that came out half way decent. Enjoy!


That half smile just kills me!

Big yawn!


Must have been a sweet dream!

This signaled the end of the "photo shoot"!

No comments: