Tuesday, August 30, 2011

June Recap 2011

June was pretty uneventful around here, so this post is mostly going to be just a hodge podge of our life.

Lately the boys have been wanting me to take pictures of things they create or of funny faces they make just so they can see the pictures on the back of my camera and of course I oblige :)  Here are a few things I was instructed to capture:

Parker's extremely long wall!


Carter's cheese face!


Sweet brother's just wanting a picture together!


And a little Mario Carts on the Wii!  I especially like how it seems Carter knows exactly what he's doing when in reality his car was just going in circles :) 


We made a trip over to the Splash Pad with Rachel and her girls only to get there and realize they weren't turning the fountains on because of inclement weather.  But who says you have to have the fountains on to have a good time, definitely not our kiddos?




No comments: